Mizer was established in 1998 and is manufactured in Calgary, Alberta. Mizer’s edge in the compact mobile storage industry comes from its standard Lifetime Warranty, its long term reliability, and being made in North America.
Colorado manual powered mobile shelving by Mizer® is an innovative and economical storage system. Mounted on Mizer’s box-frame carriage, Colorado mobiles allow shelving to be closely packed when access is not required, but can be pushed and pulled to create an aisle when needed. By eliminating the need for permanent aisle space, Colorado systems can occupy a smaller storage footprint, or increase storage capacity when compared to typical static shelving.
Colorado features Mizer’s non-mechanical drive components and is manufactured to Mizer’s specifications, including:
Laminate Finishes Available
- Industry leading Lifetime Warranty so you have complete peace of mind
- Box Frame Carriage Design
- Colorado uses Mizer’s Box Frame carriage, where other systems use “C” channel carriages. Box Frame carriages have higher bending and torsional stiffness, making Colorado stronger at a lower profile so you can further maximize your shelf space, fit the system under fire sprinklers, and reach higher shelves without a stool or ladder.
- 100% Guide Wheels
- All Colorado systems use 100% dual flanged guide wheels to ensure units won’t derail. Don’t settle for inferior systems with combinations of single flanged or non-guided glide wheels
- Since 1998 Colorado Mobiles have been manufactured with the ultimate commitment to safety and quality