E-Z-Rect Type 1 is the original and still the best bolt-less shelving. Designed for increased strength and shelf capacity for maximum hand load duty. Type 1 is ideal for warehouse shelving, industrial shelving, and as an alternative to pallet racking while saving valuable floor space.Type-1 is not recommended for forklift loading. Type-1 is suitable for manual or mechanically assisted mobile systems providing full use of floor space. Contact our projects department or a distributor for assistance designing your solution.
- Inventory control and storage
- Machinery, tools and parts storage
- Production and manufacturing
- Order picking and receiving
- Merchandise display for heavy items
- Stockroom storage for heavy items
Shelving System for Seismic
Type 1 shelving conforms to AISI Safety Standards with a safety factor of 1.66 to 1 and systems can be engineered to meet local building code requirements and is adaptable to grow with the changing needs of industry. E-Z-Rect projects department can help design a customized hand load storage solution built on our decades of knowledge and experience.
Type 1 Shelving with Conveyor
High Density Warehouse Storage
E-Z-Rect Type 1 Shelving system increases storage area utilization and reduces manpower spent on storage and retrieval. The bolt-less design is quick and easy to install without specialized tools or compromising durability or design flexibility. Bays can be added, removed or adjusted, including slope, without impacting the rest of the shelving system, unlike many pallet racking systems. Type 1 is fully customizable- storage systems can be built to any width, depth and height.
- Simple interlocking design without nuts, bolts, or rivets for rapid installation
- Manufactured with high grade materials for long service life
- Unobstructed access from both sides for ease of use without cross or sway braces
- User friendly and easy to install; requires no special tools or skills to assemble
- Adjustable on 2″ centers; flexibility to make changes on demand quickly and efficiently
- Conforms to AISI Standards; safety factor of 1.66 to 1
- Specifically designed for hand loading